Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Awards and recognition


1.National ICT Awards for Education
2.Innovative teacher-Pearson Teaching Awards
3.International school Coordinator by British Council.
4.National KVS incentive Award by KVS
5.Award for Excellence in Education by EQFI,India
6.My research paper on "Use of Technology in Teaching & Learning Mathematics" have been published in NCERT website.

As MIE Expert 2015, I hope:



I hope, in my country more and more teachers should be part of Microsoft Educator network .Microsoft is constantly working to bring the benefits of technology to the classrooms. Teachers of my country can be benefited with technology to improve education in my country and around the world. Education is a basic right, a social imperative and technology can accelerate insight and impact. The school leaders can be empowered so they can transform education, support educators to inspire students to develop innovative ideas to become stalwarts of upcoming generations.



No comments:

Post a Comment