Wednesday, December 3, 2014

As a leader in my school, my role include:

I am Master Trainer for ICT tools of my School.I guide other teachers to use new technology.As International school Coordinator I guide my colleague to take professional knowledge from different on line agencies.I help my authority/administrator for new technologies such as digital camera,new soft wares and Interactive Boards.I am expert in Project based learning .So I conduct workshops for teachers of my Organisation(Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan).My school has recently awarded "International School Award' by British Council .Not only in the school I coordinate different online & offline activities and Projects at Regional level and National level for my organisation.I have trained 1000 teachers to use Information Communication Technology tools in teaching.motivate them to learn and implement the same in their classrooms. Recently, after winning the National Award for ICT in Education, I can be a member in Education Ministry to be part of the National Training Team in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment